I missed my flight going out to long beach on thursday so one of my collegues at Mercer let me have one of her buddy passes to fly out the next day! Thinking I could just jump on my flight back since I bought a round trip I didn't get a flight back with her buddy pass... Ohhhh no. I was dead wrong. Delta cancels your WHOLE trip if you miss your flight. Good thing Jason drove out there with his company so I could drive back... Man, I was worried I was going to be stranded!
This is me... waiting to get on the plane on stand-by... waiting... OH and then... I got first class!
This was our hotel... 75 degree weather... aww yah.
Jason and I found a sketchy mexican food restaurant that we ate at.. Little did we know we were going to eat there every...single...night... haha! It was so good!
We went down to the Long Beach Pier and walked around and had dinner at the Yardhouse. It was so good! side note... I took a picture of Jason in front of the "Shenanigans" sign because if you know Jason well, he ALWAYS says "Shenanigans!" haha!
Saturday was the Wives day... We went and toured Hollywood and Rodeo Dr!
We learned that Iron Mans house is not actually in Malibu... It's in HOLLYWOOD! And Alex trebek owns it! He's the game show host from Jeopardy!
This was "The witches house" in Hollywood!
We went to the farmers market in LA which was really fun and tasty! We went to the first cupcake store in LA! It's called Sprinkles and it was TO DIE FOR.. nom nom nom..
The flavors above are: Chocolate peanut butter, S'mores, Cinnamon sugar banana bread and Red velvet! mmm!!!
Saturday night was the Awards show!!! Look how handsome he is!!
Man.. we are going to make some good lookin' babes :)
This was the set-up for the Awards Show. Jason did such a good job presenting all of the awards! It comes so natural for him to speak in front of almost a hundred people in the room! I was one proud soon-to-be wife!! :)
NOW THE CRUISE!!!!
Funny story about this... Jason and I decided on the last sea day coming home to go down the slide... it felt like 50 degrees outside!! people were bundled up, but Jason and I felt as if we needed to prove a point.. hahha!
The top two pictures above is the hike we took to Wrigley's Memorial in Catalina Island! It was pretty neat to see all the work that was put into this memorial..
It was so nice to get away from the cold and have a little vacation before we get married! I loved spending time with Jason! We grew so much more on this trip and understood each other a lot better. I love this man of mine and cannot wait til I'm his wife.
xo, Allie.
No comments:
Post a Comment