I've been so excited to start writing again because I have so many things to talk about. Happy moments and heavy hearted moments have flooded our home this past week.. Having my grandfather pass this last week has been unsettling.. He lived in California with my Grandmother the rest of my dad's family and it's been difficult to grieve when I'm not there with everyone.. We leave Wednesday through Saturday for the funeral and I'm getting more and more anxious. To not fully be able to grieve and be around loved ones has been not only hard, but unsettling for my emotions. I really can't understand what's going on with myself. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't lost any of my family and it's just a shock that my Poppi who I thought would never pass, did.
We leave Wednesday morning to California for the very long drive.. Flights were almost $300 per person so we decided to drive and save money!
I found this website www.gasbuddy.com where it calculates the gas expenses for your trip that your taking. I posted a screen shot of what the trip calculator looks like! It's really awesome because it shows you where the cheapest gas stations are along the way to your destination. It will ask you to put in your car description (year, make and model) so it gets the accurate gas mileage for your car! I've used this website before and absolutely love it! It's saved us TONS of money on the trips that we have taken! So it looks like it will be about $130 for a round trip to California! So through all of this unsettling emotions, I guess this eases the pain just a little. I hope this helps everyone on their trips this summer!
Xoxo, allie
No comments:
Post a Comment