Me and the Russian (my mom) went to park city today to have a girls day before her big surgery next week that will hopefully be her last! We started with going to the cutest little consignment store called "The Exchange" you wouldnt be able to find it if you weren't looking for it, it's such a hidden gem! That's where I bought my awesome hat! After that we walked over to "the bakery" which was to die for! Seriously, the coolest bakery! It had so many different desserts there! I highly recommend going if you've never been!
We went to lunch after on Main Street where we are on the balcony over looking ! It was so fun! The weather was absolutely perfect! I love going up the canyon this time of year and seeing all of the leaves change. It's seriously a dream! Here are some fun pics we took today! Also, follow me on snap chat! 👻:allienitzen
No comments:
Post a Comment